There is so much to blog about I don't know how to write about it all without boring you all so I will just quickly highlight a few things! Sorry this is a very disorganized post!
- The holidays were awesome! Filled with lots of family time and good food!
- Some women say they don't leave the house much after having a baby but I did just the opposite! We have been everywhere! I just wanted to slow down a little and relax after the first 4-6 weeks or so! We have finally been doing that and it is wonderful!
- Michael and I left Kayla with my parents for our first date when she was three weeks old. We went to a movie so we were not gone too long. I HATE leaving her lol.
-Kayla is growing so fast! I know everyone says that about their little ones but it really does happen! A little about Kayla....
- She loves the shower
- She started smiling on Christmas eve and began cooing pretty good about 2 weeks ago!
- She is 9 weeks this weekend and weighs 10lb 14oz and is 23 in long.
- Kayla is a GREAT baby! She gives us very little problems. We are blessed more that we could have ever of asked for!
- She has been in size 1 diapers for a week and is officially in 0-3 month clothes.
- She is nice and lean and long! The only chubby thing on her are her cheeks! She is our little cream puff!
- She looks a LOT like her mamma but has some great features from her daddy! We think she has her daddy's smile and dimples!
- She has been sleeping for about 6 hours a night since she was about 2 weeks old. She now will sleep for up to 8 hours a night!
- She has a love hate relationship with her car seat. Sometimes she is just fine and will sleep forever and sometimes she hates it and will scream so hard that she loses her voice, sweats, and can't breathe! We think she think we leave her because when she sees us she is okay!
- Her sweet hands are very ofen up by her face juse like when she was born!
- Her favorite position is on our shoulder so she can see everything!
- She has always had a strong neck and holds her head up great! She just started pushing herself up with her arms too!
- She is very prim and propper with her hands while she is sleeping or is relaxed! Her hands and fingers are most often spread out!
- She does not like to be swaddled! She likes to have the room to spread out as she pleases!
- Michael and I were released from primary and scouts! It was bitter sweet because we really loved our kids! Michael was very excited to be put in Young Men's though! He is not an advisor to the Teachers!
- I went back to work at my dads office the second week in January. It has been very hard to go back but I am so thankful that for now I am able to take Kayla with me! I am doing a bunch of back office stuff which allows me to still be with her and work at the same time!
- Michael and I just celebrated our 4th anniversary! It has been a wonderful four years and we were blessed to have out little Kayla with us this year!
- My grandpa Wagner passed away just before New Years. He had a few bouts with cancer the past 8 years and the past 3 years have been the hardest. He has been in and out of hospitals and rehab centers. He had surgery about 3 years ago and had a lot of complications from that surgery. One thing after another kept going wrong and his body just could not recover. I am thankful that he is no longer hurting and has been reunited with family and friends who are on the other side!
Sorry I still need to download lots of pictures onto the computer so those will come soon! Now that I feel somewhat caught up, I will try and post more often!
BACK TO SCHOOL….and Oliver turned 3!!! - The first day of school is always so hard on my heart. However, I wasn’t sure I was going to be all that sad this year…..and that’s because this summer ...
1 day ago