Thursday, September 24, 2009

Playin catch-up!

It has happened again! I have had the hardest time keeping up with the blog! My computer is ready to hit the dust but I think I might be able to bring it back so hopefully I can get back into the grove of blogging! So here is a quick re-cap of the last month and a half! Hod on tight cuz here we goooooooooooooooo!!!!!
We were able to attend the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House and it was beautiful (as they all are!) We are excited to go do a session sometime soon! My little cousin Kessley got baptized and we were so lucky to be there... she looked beautiful!
Just a fun family photo!

MICHAEL HAS GRADUATED!!!! I pulled of a surprise graduation dinner for Mike with some family and friends! We had so much fun and he was totally surprised! It was awesome! Thank you to all those who were able to attend and we missed those of you who were not able to make it! CONGRATS BABY! LOVE YA!!!!










Our friends Al and Lexi moved into a new place and we got to help them tear down wall paper and paint their new place! It now looks so good!

We went to Logan a few weekends ago and went canoeing with Mom and Dad Brown... it was so much fun!











We were able to watch our little nieces and my new nephew with at Mom and Dad Browns and we had a blast! They are so darn cute!

No comments: