Saturday, June 26, 2010

Little Accomplishments

Michael is scheduled to take his test! WOOHOOO! I had to share this because we know that the end is near!!!! I am so excited to be with him again and not just for a day or two! He has worked so hard and if all goes according to plan, he should be back with me by the end of the week! I was able to go visit him last week and it was awesome. Though I think I should not say it like that anymore because people have come up with some odd ideas of WHY I was visiting him! I was able to visit some old friends, window shop, play lots of game, and just relax! I went to the Princess festival with my sister-in-law- and my 2 nieces, they had a bast!
Brooke, my cousin, was able to fly back to Colorado with me so she could spend a week out here with all the kids! It was nice to have a buddy to fly with! This week has been pretty good and productive. My mom and I have worked a lot on the study and SLOWLY it is all coming together. My cousin Ashley celebrated her 16th birthday and we were invited to her surprise party! I was assigned to make a backdrop to take pictures at and it turned out pretty stinking cute!!!! She was very surprised and the night was a lot of fun.
Oh yes.... and here is a picture right after I chopped off my hair!!

2 comments:

Fuller Family said...

Megs you look great! I love the cut and color. Sounds like you had a fun week!

Rasmussen Family said...

sooo good to talk to you and see you the other day! let me know if you want some help looking up insurance stuff cause I'm happy to help!!!