Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oh Goodness... Beginning of November!

Well... I have been meaning to update our blog for way too long. I have taken all these pictures and mean to blog about them but this time of year is so busy! So I am going to do this in sections as if I had been doing it over the past few weeks. To begin, my in-laws were able to come down and spend a day with us andgo to the last BYU home football game (Nov. 8th) and we had a lot of fun! They spent one night with us where we barbequed hamburgers and hotdogs and just enjoyed each others company! Then that same weekend there was a Nauvoo reunion where about 65 of us from our semester gathered at a fellow Nauvooers home and chatted with everyone! It was soooo much fun to see so much of the Nauvoo gang like Matt, Brant, Kilay and Kelts (I was sad Jessie couldn't make it though). Then, like many other women and girls, I too went and saw the Movie Twilight the day after it came out! And you wanna know what? I have the best husband in the world because he went with me and we had a great time! Thanks honey… I love you!


No comments: