Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Holy moly time is FLYING!!! December has been crazy but absolutely wonderful! It has been full of lots of family and friends. Let’s recap what has been going on :)
*We went up to Logan to do family picts but we got snowed out so it was a bonus weekend with Mike’s family and we saw the cutest play at USU! Thanks mom and dad Brown!
*Mom Rogers came out to Utah to get Logan from BYU, that’s always a fun bonus!
*There was lots of shopping done
*We went up to Logan for Christmas on the 23rd and were there till the 27th.
*While up in Logan we did lots of fun stuff like sledding, fun family dinners, lots of movie watching, playing with my cute nieces, and lots of games.
*It snowed at least a foot on Christmas day so I finally got my white Christmas! It actually started as rain and we were sledding in it! It was supper wet and I was drenched!
*Mike’s mom and dad took us up to this place called Hardware Ranch where and I went on a wagon ride and saw a herd of about 400 elk... it was sweet!
*We flew out to Colorado on the 27th with 2 of my cousins and are here till the 4th... whohoo!
*A bonus this year was my aunt and uncle from Chicago and their 2 boy’s came out for Christmas and they are all so much fun!!
*This last Sunday, Logan had his farewell and open house for his mission and it was a great day filled with lots of family and friends!
*We have watched lots of movies, EATEN LOTS, played lots of games, had some friends over, and just chilled!
*Monday night, Emily and I kidnapped my 2 cousins and my little sister for a girl’s night where we got treats at Sonic and then we danced in the mall parking lot for an hour! It was so much fun!

Anyways, the fun continues! I will continue with updates and picts... but a Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year! We love you all!!!!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi Megan! I'm glad I found your blog (through Carissa's). It will be fun to see what you are up to :)