Monday, March 29, 2010

I think spring is on its way!

I finally have taken some pictures! WOOHOO!
Al and Lexi invited us to The Festival of Colors. It is one of the ways that the Hindus welcome in spring. So we went to the Hindu temple down in Spanish Fork, bought some chalk, and then threw it at eachother! There were over 3,000 people there and we were ALL covered in chalk! Then there was a massave throw when everyone tossed their chalk in the air and it was like we were in a dust storm. We couldn't see the sky or the sun! It was crazy! Anywho we went for the fun of it all, not all the ritual stuff lol and we ended up having a blast! I felt like a kid again :) This is what we looked like afterwards...































These are all the awesome girls that I have been playing basketball with! We ended up being the Reginal Champions! The season was awesome and I have made some great new friends!

Just because I like my man in uniform!!











Michael and I went to the planetarium in down town Salt Lake and it was pretty fun! Here is us visiting other worlds :)

I am WAY behind on posting this picture, but these are some of my friends from work. We were were at a conference in SLC a few weeks ago and had a blast!

*Lots of Love*

1 comment:

Cami and Wes said...

I love these pictures!!! Love, love, LOVE!