Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lame...

So I will admit. I have not posted in awhile because I don't know what to say because there is not much that is going on right now! So here is my lame post with a few little things that have been somewhat exciting to us lately!

- CONGRATS to Seth and Cindy... Seth purposed to her this week and we are so excited to have her join the "family"!

- My craft room is all set up! WOOHOO! I finally got it all organized and I am loving it! It makes me just want to stay home from work every day and craft! Mike will even sit with me while I craft and he playes with his Legos so it works!

- Work is.... work :)

- Mikes basketball season ended bitter sweet. They were the stake champions which is exciting but their first regional game was not their best. They ended up going into double overtime and they lost. It was sad. My team did get into regionals and our first game is Saturday... so wish us luck!

- Congrats to Jessie and JB.... they had their little boy and he is a doll!

- One of my friends at work gave me the most amazing recipe this week (it's easy and fast)! YOU ALL HAVE TO TRY IT! Here it is...

Chicken Davine
2-3 Chicken breasts
Broccoli (use however much you would like. If you use fresh, then steam it first so it is cooked better)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup of Mayo
2 tsp lemon juice (I used lime juice and it worked too!)
Cheese

Boil the chicken till cooked and then cube. Mix the cream of chicken soup, mayo, lemon juice, and chicken. Put the broccoli in a casserole dish along the bottom. Then pour the mixture over the broccoli. Sprinkle some cheese over the top. Heat the oven to 350 and let it cook for 30 minutes. SO EASY AND SO FAST AND IT HAS AMAZING TASTE! Enjoy!

So that's it today for my lame post :) Thanks reading and I'll post again soon!

No comments: